- All Koowheel Skateboard come standard with a 90-180 Days Warranty which covers any manufacturing defects.
- Koowheel skateboards are built using the best configuration of motors, controllers, and batteries. We test all individual parts and run each KooBoard for 210 minutes before packaging it up for shipment.
- All components, such as an extra charger or battery can be purchased separately in our shop. The koowheel D3M Gen.2 can be easily repaired by replacing the broken part. We will always diagnose and send free replacement parts for boards under warranty. Shipping fees will be collected.
- We are responsible for diagnosing and sending free parts until the board is fixed. For example, if we sent a battery and the problem still exists, we will keep sending ESC, Remote, Motors, or whatever is needed until the moment the right part is replaced and the board is fixed.
- We reply to all questions within 1-4 days. You can get replacement parts within 3-8 days if there is ever an issue with your board.
We don’t refund when your ordered products are being assembled since a lot of resources and energy are invested in every board.
We don’t refund when your order is shipped out.
We don’t refund when there is an issue with the product you received.
We don’t accept returns.
Though our boards are engineered to be the best they can be, eskating is an inherently dangerous activity, so always ride responsibly and gear up for the slide, not the ride.
Be sure to check out our Safety Page for more useful tips!